AIR HAMBURG is seeking permanent recruits for a role our charter flight Sales Team.
- Quoting charter flight costs to our clients while maintaining operational awareness
- Coordination of booked flights with Operations Department and clients
- Business Development and Account Management
- Processing flight booking documentation and administration
- Handling last minute ad hoc flight requests
- Experience within private and general aviation sales preferred
- Excellent IT skills, including comfortable usage of all MS Office software. Experience with platforms such as FOS or Avinode particularly favourable.
- Willingness to perform flexible shift work including evenings and weekends
- German and English required languages. Additional languages favourable.
- High degree of responsiveness, with excellent organisational and coordination abilities.
- Ability to cope with very high levels of responsibility.
- Calmness under pressure a must.
AIR HAMBURG is offering a secure and stimulating career in a globally praised and successful company. Our young team is growing fast and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our expansion.
Please send CV and covering letter to AIR HAMBURG by post to the following address:
AIR HAMBURG Luftverkehrsgesellschaft mbH
Keyword: Charter Sales Executive
attn.: Wim van Vlaenderen
Please note we do not accept online applications