Position: Client Services Coordinator
Location: Teterboro, NJ
Gama Aviation has operations in 45 different locations in 17 countries across five continents, making it one of the world’s leading aviation services companies. Its services include: line and base maintenance; FBO services; engineering design; aircraft management; charter operations; and aviation and ground management systems.
We are well placed to offer you a challenging and rewarding career in an exciting and dynamic industry. You’ll have the opportunity to join a team that has an incredible depth of knowledge as well as the drive to deliver service excellence to our clients across a wide variety of sectors from the military to private, ultra-high net worth individuals.
We have immediate opportunities for a Client Service Coordinator in our Teterboro, NJ office.
As the main point of contact, Client Service Coordinators are tasked with ensuring that our clients enjoy a first- class experience when they choose Gama Aviation. Each day you will be dealing with high-net worth clientele and their representatives in fast-paced ever-changing environment.
Primary duties include:
- Heavy e-mail correspondence
- Act as the main point of contact for Personal Assistants and client representatives
- Book, cancel and modify trip requests
- Contact FBO’s to arrange after hours static displays and other services
- Distribute itineraries
- Arrange ground transportation and catering for passengers
- Flight follow trip movements
- Assist with the coordination/streamlining of special events (Super Bowl, The Masters, Kentucky Derby)
- Back-up Account Managers
- Trouble-shoot, anticipate and advise clients of possible trip disruptions
- Background in private aviation operations with a focus on customer service preferred
- Able to work a flexible schedule to fulfill shift/coverage requirements
- Must be a team player with flexibility for different roles as needed
- Ability to think outside the box
- Respond quickly, professionally and accurately to all internal and external correspondence
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license
Excellent salary and benefits. Please send resumes to email@example.com with the subject line “Client Service Coordinator – Teterboro”