Position: Flight Coordinator
Location: Teterboro, NJ
Gama Aviation has operations in 45 different locations in 17 countries across five continents, making it one of the world’s leading aviation services companies. Its services include: line and base maintenance; FBO services; engineering design; aircraft management; charter operations; and aviation and ground management systems.
We are well placed to offer you a challenging and rewarding career in an exciting and dynamic industry. You’ll have the opportunity to join a team that has an incredible depth of knowledge as well as the drive to deliver service excellence to our clients across a wide variety of sectors from the military to private, ultra-high net worth individuals.
We have immediate opportunities for a Flight Coordinator in our Teterboro, NJ office.
The Flight Coordinator is directly responsible for ensuring all flights are organized and handled in a safe, efficient and professional manner in accordance with the General Operations Manual, Operations Specifications and company SOP manuals.
Primary duties include:
- Assist crews with day-to-day flight planning information, as well as technical and/or operational issues.
- Participant in conference calls with other departments/personnel to resolve open technical and operational issues.
- Advise flight crews and Operations staff of any conditions that may adversely affect the safety of flight
- Review meteorological analysis and tactical collaboration with flight crew
- Monitor crew operational legality
- Brief flight crew of relevant NOTAM and TFR issues
- Monitor flight profile from departure to destination including intermediate stops and diversions
- Record flight times and fuel quantities reported by crews
- Monitor official crew duty time notifications
- Verify legality of Voyage Reports and Load Manifest transmitted from crews
- Background in private aviation operations preferred
- Able to work a flexible schedule to fulfill shift/coverage requirements
- Must be a team player with flexibility for different roles as needed
- Ability to think outside the box
- Respond quickly, professionally and accurately to all internal and external correspondence
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license
Excellent salary and benefits. Submit resumes to email@example.com with the subject line “Flight Coordinator – Teterboro.”