Air Alsie is expanding!
We have a passion for aviation and always strive to be the best choice. You now have the opportunity to join our team. We are looking for new colleagues, to join our current team of 8 dispatchers based in Sønderborg, Denmark.
As a flight dispatcher you will be incorporated in our H24 operation. You will be a part of a team with changing shifts.
Weekend shifts and travel activity is to be expected.
- Worldwide flight planning by evaluating weather, route, performance weight & balance.
- Ground Handling, PPR, traffic rights, slots, fuel and NOTAMS.
- Coordination with crew, organizing crew travel and hotel.
- CrewPlanning flight duty and rest limitations.
- Flight Watch and coordination Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• • •
Ability to communicate in English at all levels effectively, both verbally and in writing. Previous flight planning experience and knowledge.
Familiar with IT systems.
The position is a full-time position with salary matching your qualifications including pensions- and healthcare.
If above has captured you interest, kindly send your application incl. CV and reference to: HR@alsie.com Interviews will be held at our office in Sønderborg, Denmark.